Office of International and Cross-Strait Education
"Bring the world to Chung Yuan; take Chung Yuan to the world," is the motto of the Office of International and Cross-Strait Education.
The Office of International and Cross-Strait Education is responsible for a series of international activities.
- Collaboration and cultural exchanges with the educational institutions in foreign countries and mainland China.
- Promotion of overseas education programs
- Overseas student recruitments.
- Administrative supports for academic exchanges, reception events for international guests.
- English-learning activities held for CYCU students.
- International academic events and camps held by schools and departments.
Our objective for future development is to promote Chung Yuan's exchanges with the experts and scholars from Americas, Europe, Asia, and mainland China by our goodwill and by our extraordinary academic achievements. We want to bring a variety of opportunities of international exchange programs to our students and to attract international students and mainland China students to come to study at CYCU with effective advertising strategies.
- Building a network for short-term international collaborative programs
- Recruiting short-term overseas interns and exchange students
- Inviting the students from our sister schools or other international schools for cultural exchanges
- Adding more schools which have cooperation with us
- Exploring opportunities for students to participate in various overseas internships and cultural exchanges.
Chung Yuan constantly injects innovative ideas to its curriculum so that more courses offered in English and free English-learning programs will be made available to students for their benefits as far as internationalization of them is concerned. In the meantime, we have assisted to promote international accreditations, such as the facts that all engineering disciplines have been accredited by Institute of Engineering Education Taiwan (IEET, which is a signatory of Washington Accord) and all business disciplines have been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Moreover, to provide incentives for international students to study at CYCU, we offer helps and financial stipends to qualified international students, overseas Taiwanese students, mainland China students and other to study-abroad at CYCU and to quickly adapt to the local environment in Taiwan.
For more information, please check out [Office of International and Cross-Strait Education website]