- CYCU ranked first among all private universities in Taiwan by the Top Employers' Favorite University Graduates' Survey for the past two years as measured by 1111 Job Bank (2017-2018).
- CYCU ranked first by undergraduate program enrollment rate among all private universities in Taiwan as measured by Taiwan's Ministry of Education (2016-2017).
- CYCU has set a new record by being awarded the largest annual operations funding available to a private university during a five year period (2013-2017) from the Ministry of Education.
- CYCU received the largest funding granted to a private university through its "Teaching Excellence Project" for the past three years (2015~2017) from the Ministry of Education.
- CYCU has set a new record by being awarded first place for its business incubation in Taiwan for each of the past 7 years by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (2011-2017).
- CYCU was awarded the "Best Counseling University" prize for having excellent counseling for non-Taiwan resident students by the Taiwan Ministry of Education in 2017.
- CYCU ranked first among all private universities in Taiwan by the Employers' Favorite University Graduates' Survey, as measured by 1111 Job Bank (2017).
- CYCU ranked first among Taiwan’s private comprehensive universities by the Center for World University Ranking for the past three years (2014~2016).
- CYCU received the largest funding granted from the Ministry of Education through its “Teaching Excellence Project” for the past two years (2015~2016).
- CYCU was awarded first place for its business incubation in Taiwan for the past 5 years by the Ministry of Economic Affairs (2011~2016).
- CYCU ranked first among all of Taiwan’s private comprehensive universities in alumni who earn high salaries as determined by 104 Job Bank in 2016.
- CYCU ranked first among all private comprehensive universities in Taiwan for the past 6 years by the ranking of the Top 100 Universities in the Cross Strait four-regions by Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2011~2016).
- CYCU was awarded the largest funding available to private universities from the Ministry of Education for the past four years (2013~2016).
- CYCU given an MOE grant of more than NT$145 million, the largest for three consecutive years
- The Academic Learning Center Won the 2014 TID Award in the Working Space Category
- The MOE Program for Promoting Teaching Excellence of Universities awarded Chung Yuan Christian University with eighty million NT dollars per year
- College of Business, Chung Yuan Christian University achieved AACSB accreditation
- Department of Interior Design received the Honourable Mention award from Red Dot Award 2014: Design Concept
- CYCU ranked 1st of Taiwan’s private comprehensive universities - The Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2015
- Holistic Medical Device R&D Center Certified by International TAF Testing Lab
- CYCU and its Staff won MOE "Counseling Overseas Students Awards"
- Vice President Shia-Chung Chen Receives 2014 TECO Award: The Only Awardee from a Private University
- Congratulation to Chair Prof. Juin-Yih Lai for receiving "The 18th National Professorship Holder"
- 2014 Taipei International Invention Show and Technomart: CYCU Received 2 Gold, 1 Silver, and 6 Bronze Medals
- CYCU has won 6 awards of Service-Learning Awards by MOE, including the golden quality award for "excellent schools" at college level
- CYCU became the only winner at college level in MOE’s academic year 103 “Friendly Campus Award”
- Congratulations! CYCU is ranked 9th across Taiwan and 696th worldwide on the 2014 world’s top 1000 universities list!
- Chung Yuan Christian University Listed in the Top 100 Universities in Asia for the Second Time, 13th in Taiwan.
- Cultural and Creative Team of Department of Commercial Design Won Two iF Design Awards.
- CYCU Professional Courses Awarded by MOE as Excellent Service Learning Courses.
- CYCU Student Clubs Achieved Good Results in MOE’s National Competitions and Evaluations.
- Majors in CYCU’s Landscape Architecture Won First Prize in “Taipei Design Capital” Student Design Competition.
- Prof. Hui-Ming Wee of the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Received the 2013 Outstanding Research Award from the National Science Council.
- CYCU Teachers Received 2013 IIP Special Contribution Award.
- Chung Yuan Christian University is the no. 1 private university in the ranking of the Top 100 Universities in Great China for the past 3 consecutive years.
- CYCU received MOE’s “Moral Education Award”.
- CYCU Faculty Members and Students Awarded 3 Gold and 2 Silver Medals at the IX International Salon of Inventions and New Technologies «New Time».
- CYCU shows its strength and is ranked Top 100 University in Asia.
- Two CYCU teachers receive Ta-You Wu Memorial Award from the National Science Council.
- Congratulations to CYCU Teachers and Students on Winning Taipei International Invention Show and Technomart – received 4 gold and 1 bronze medals.
- CYCU Won the Ministry of Education “2013 Private Universities and Colleges Grants and Funding” – the Largest Funding among All Private Universities.
- Business Weekly and 104 Job Bank cooperated in putting out the first ever ranking of graduate employment rates for all of Taiwan’s 147 universities and CYCU was 1st among private comprehensive universities.
- CYCU ranked among Asian top 100 universities: according to the UK Times Higher Education Magazine, in 2013 CYCU ranked 72nd on the list of Asia’s top 100 universities, and 11th in Taiwan.
- CYCU’s Service Learning Group received the Taoyuan County government Taoyuan Youth Leadership Award; the winning team included the Overseas Service Learning Volunteer Team Continuous Love for Cambodia, which won the Youth Dream Project – Group Category – Hearts in Motion Award; the Department of Accounting also won the “Outstanding Group Award”.
- The Ministry of Education Program for Promoting Teaching Excellence of Universities awarded CYCU with a major grant worth 75 million NDT per year; the grant total is the second highest given to any university.
- The CYCU Incubation Center received the Ministry of Economic Affairs Oustanding SME Innovation Incubation Center - International Incubator Award.
- CYCU won for the 7th time the Taiwan Guidance and Counseling Association’s School of Excellence in Counseling Promotion Award.
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University World University Research Center announced the 2012 Cross-strait Four Region University Ranking, and CYCU placed 51st overall; placing 15th in Taiwan and reclaiming its 1st place spot among private comprehensive universities.
- In the 2012 National Youth Commission Regional Peace Volunteer Competition, CYCU won 1st place in the Environment Services Category; 1st place in the Technology Services category; and 2nd place in the Community Services category; CYCU also won the Community Contribution Award.
- In 2012 The Ministry of Education first held the Outstanding Rental Service Recognition Awards and CYCU stood out from more than 100 universities and was given the 2012 University and College Top Class Outstanding School Award for its “outstanding rental services”.
- In 2010, CYCU received Ministry of Education approval to establish the Taoyuan-Hsinchu-Miaoli Area Campus Security and National Defense Education Resource Center to actively guide and integrate university promotion of national defense education work. As a result of its outstanding performance CYCU was honored to receive the 2012 National Defense Education Outstanding Contribution Award.
- CYCU actively promotes holistic education and long-term development in physical education, and after receiving a First Class School Award in the 2009 University and College School Physical Education Project Evaluation, CYCU continued in excellence and was further recognized in 2012 with the Ministry of Education School of Excellence in Physical Education Award.
- The CYCU R&D Center for Membrane Technology won the bid to hold the 2016 12th World Filtration Congress (WFC12), also receiving the Ministry of Economic Affairs Meet Taiwan Progress Award.
- Following the 2011 University and College Industry-Academia Cooperation Performance Evaluation CYCU was recognized by the Ministry of Education for its successes in the categories of “University and College R&D Funds Coming from Enterprise” and “University and College with Intellectual Property Creation Income”.
- CYCU has been recognized for environmental care through effective energy conservation: In 2011 a total of 3.95 million NTD worth of energy was saved and CYCU won the “Excellence Class Recognition” for its outstanding energy savings.
- CYCU won 3 silver medals and 5 bronze in the 2012 Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart, Invention Patent Contest.
- A research team from the CYCU Research and Development Center for Mold and Molding Technology received the Ministry of Economic Affairs Outstanding Industrial Innovation Academic Award for National Industry Innovation.
- CYCU has shown excellence in the promotion of cooperation between industry and academia and in 2011 once again won the Chinese Institute of Engineers Outstanding Agent of Industry-Academia Cooperation Award; CYCU has been honored with this award three times, also winning in 2005 and 2010.
- As a result of CYCU’s past five years in comprehensive academic thesis performance, Global Views Monthly ranked CYCU 2nd place among private comprehensive universities; and 1st place in the areas of science and engineering.2011 CYCU consecutively won for the 8th year top three among private universities in the Cheers Magazine “Taiwan’s Top 1000 Industries Most Loved Students”.
- CYCU consecutively won for the 4th year the National Science Council’s Outstanding Technology Transfer Center Award.
- CYCU received Capability Maturity Model – Integrated (CMMI) certification, becoming the first CMMI certified university nation-wide.
- The Ministry of Education commissioned Higher Education Evaluation and Accreditation Council of Taiwan announced the 2011 Biannual University and College School Evaluation and CYCU was successfully rated in all five items of evaluation.
- CYCU Innovation Incubation Center won the Ministry of Economic Affairs 2011 Outstanding Incubation Center – Best of Incubation Award for the third time.
- The CYCU R&D Center for Membrane Technology won the Ministry of Economic Affairs 1st National Industry Innovation, Outstanding Industry Innovation and Academics Award.
- CYCU Administration and Services Center (Dickson Lee Building) won the 13th National Architecture Gold Medal; the highest national award.
- In the World University Science Research Thesis Quality Assessment, CYCU, in the field of engineering, along with NTU, NCKU, NTHU and NCTU, was ranked among the top 300 universities world-wide.
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University World University Research Center announced the 2011 Cross-strait Four Region University Ranking and CYCU ranked 15th in Taiwan and 1st among private comprehensive universities.
- CYCU won for the third year the Ministry of Education College and University Integrated Circuits CAD Software Writing Competition “Extra-ordinary Award” and “Excellence Class Award”; for the special topic group CYCU has won the “Extra-ordinary Award” for five straight.
- CYCU was awarded the Taiwan SGS Technology Co., Ltd. ISO 9001 Plus Quality Benchmark Award.
- The CYCU R&D Center for Membrane Technology received the 2011 Taiwan Chemistry Technology Industry Elite Award and Product Innovation Award.
- The nine departments and eight faculties of the CYCU College of Engineering and College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science all passed the IEET Second Cycle (2010-2015) Certification.
- CYCU won 2 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze at the Ministry of Economic Affairs Intellectual Property Office 2011 Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart Invention Patent Contest.
- The most friendly campus” among the universities evaluated by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
- “The excellent Co-op Unit” was awarded by The Chinese Institute of Engineers.
- The R&D Center for Membrane Technology was evaluated as excellent by the MOE for “Aiming for the International Top-rated Universities and Elite Research Centers Development Program.”
- The only private university among the 10 universities subsidized by the Ministry of Education(MOE) to set up the check-up station of physical fitness.
- Subsidized by the MOE with $NT119,000,000. for the “Projects for Teaching and Learning Excellence” in 2009; CYCU has been subsidized for these projects for the five consecutive years
- Subsidized by the MOE in “Expanding of the International Students Recruitment Project” for the past two consecutive years
- The R&D Center for Membrane Technology was evaluated as excellent by the MOE for “Aiming for the International Top-rated Universities and Elite Research Centers Development Program” in 2008
- Subsidized by the MOE for “Co-op Inspiration” program in 2009
- Selected by the MOE in 2009 for conducting “In-service Training on Capability-Enhancement of Mathematics and Sciences for High School Teachers in Tauyuan, Hsinchu and Miaoli”
- Evaluated by the MOE in 2008 and demonstrated outstanding record with 97.3% of the departments and programs passed, the highest percentage among all universities in Taiwan
- Selected by the MOE in 2008 as “Regional Teaching & Learning Resource Center in Taoyuan, Hsinchu and Miaoli,” one of the nine centers in Taiwan
- Ranked within top 15 (out of ~170 universities in Taiwan) in research by MOE (2008)
- Evaluated as Excellent for by the Ministry of Education in “Overall Administration Service Performance” seven consecutive years
- In terms of the number of filed patents, CYCU ranks among the top 10 institutions in academia in Taiwan for the school year 2006-2007
- Ranked First Place by the Ministry of Education in the “2008 Character Education Excellence School” evaluation among all colleges and universities
- Awarded by the MOE in Service Learning in the award categories of “Excellent School”, “Excellent Teacher”, “Excellent Student”, and “Excellent Administrator”